Saturday, October 31, 2009

A date with Miss Wong


My sis is back today afternoon send by my dad, she is going to meet up with her old pal Miss Wong at Subang Parade tomorrow. I am sure they will have good chat and today she saw Sherine who cut my hair. :D

I got a hair cut today and it cost RM15 it is same as the basement of Carrefour. But it is not as hot as the basement which I am sweating so much!

By the way I am showing you the eyeko vamp polish I used for my toes! Woot they are looking good on this Halloween night!

Feel free to use the ambassador code E3624 when shop at eyeko.com. This code will get you free gift. Now they are many limited edition of eyeko cosmetics for you to view. I know if I have more money I can shop sadly I not get the prize I won. I can't even locate the sponsors and owner of the blog as their blogs are down?

I think you need to purchase above ten pound sterling for that code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wishing Her Headline Animator