Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Stay away from me

This post is about asking the unhealthy people to stay away from me, often they have the negative thoughts. This just make my stomach upset, no kidding why always think negative what is the benefit you gets, it is even worst when the person try manipulate another person feel the same like the person.

I think the person just having nothing better to do to irk other people feeling. Negative thought will be in the last in my list, how about you?

You never try you never know, some people simply saying negative thought influence by others. Well I wonder where goes their mind, can't they think for themselves, if not then try make a search and find out before saying it because it hurts other people feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wishing Her Headline Animator