Friday, June 26, 2009

15minute to midnight...

My sis just calls up asking me for $200 because she does not have enough money to spend. She said that food does not need to pay but for the registration of society need to pay money. I cannot believe that but this is how they make money? I mean where she is staying now.

This means that I will have burden of love, I need to pay for her maintenance and repairing for her place that she left. Not just that but also giving her money to spend. She wants the money by next Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Off topic, just a quick visit...

    Just want to express my gratitude to all of you who offers us such a strong support to my family, with your prayers and encouraging words it lighten up the burdens we are feeling. We will be flying tonight going to the Philippines to attend to my brother's funeral.

    I am sorry for not being able to visit. I'll visit you back when we come back. Please include us in your prayers especially my children, for them not to catch the h1n1 virus that is going around the country. Thank you all once again!

    ReplyDelete

Wishing Her Headline Animator