Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Win $500 and an iPod Nano@Roseate Marketing Tips

Since my sister is going away, I am still in the mood for contest. Here is one that I am taking part to win $500 and an iPod Nano! The is the biggest Prize I ever seen, this contest is held at Roseate Marketing Tips where you can find tips on making money online. I really hope I can be the Winner and bag the Prize.

New Ipod Nano - Nine Amazing Colours

This contest is based of points, so whoever get the MOST points will be the winner to get away with the Prize!

How to take part?

-Post this contest at your blog and link to it, don't forget to link to home page (5 points)

-Post any other post in Roseate Marketing Tips and link to it (5 points)

-Stumble, digg, reddit, technorati, etc... ie:bookmark this post at any social book mark site (3 points)

-Book mark any other post at any social book mark site (3 points)

-Add Roseate Marketing Tips to your blogroll (4 points)

-Comment at any Roseate posts (not spam) (3 points)


Contest ends this month, so hurry up take part now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wishing Her Headline Animator